Dr. Lizza is a board-certified urologist and is fellowship-trained as a urologic microsurgeon specializing in the treatment of male infertility and erectile dysfunction. Dr. Lizza has personally performed over 2,000 microsurgical procedures and has authored numerous articles and chapters in this area of expertise. He holds appointments at Lenox Hill Hospital and the New York-Presbyterian Hospital presenting teaching rounds to the residents for the last two decades.
Inspired by medicine early in his life by his father-in-law, Dr. Lizza gains great joy at the privilege of helping couples bring new life into the world. He understands that patients visit with varied problems, often frightened, and almost always anxious. By trying to give each patient the time and effort necessary for the best individualized care, he is able to help many of them get through their tough times.
Dr. Lizza is an active member in his community and enjoys spending quality time with his family, often cooking together. He is currently practicing at 245 East 54th Street.
- Male Infertility
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Sperm Harvesting
- Peyronie’s Disease therapy
Education & Training
- UMD-New Jersey Medical School (Medical School)
- Lenox Hill Hospital (General Surgery Residency)
- West Virginia University (Urology Residency)
- Columbia University Medical Center/New York-Presbyterian (Post-graduate fellowship in Male Infertility and Microsurgery)
- American Board of Urology
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital