Dr Won is a board-certified Urologist. He graduated from Cornell University and New York Medical College where he also completed residency training in Urology. Dr John Won is currently an instructor in Urology at Weill Cornell Medical College and an attending Urologist at Lenox Hill Hospital and the New York-Presbyterian Hospital. Dr Won’s interest is in surgical management of stone disease, minimally invasive urologic surgery, and urological oncology.
He joined the practice in 2007.
He is currently practicing at 245 East 54th Street, NYC
- Stone Disease
- Urologic Surgery
- Urological Oncology
Education & Training
- Cornell University
- New York Medical College (General Surgery & Urology Residency)
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital
- American Board of Urology
- New York Section of Urology
- Korean American Medical Association