Dr. Reckler is certified by the American Board of Urology and graduated from Harvard Medical School. Dr. Reckler served in the United States Army Institute of Surgical Research. He trained at University Hospitals in Cleveland and at the Harvard affiliated hospitals: the Peter Bent Brigham Hospital, Beth Israel Hospital, Boston Children’s Hospital and the Massachusetts General Hospital.
Dr. Reckler is the Clinical Associate Professor of Urology at the Weill Cornell Medical College and Attending Urologist at the New York-Presbyterian Hospital and Lenox Hill Hospital in New York. Dr. Reckler’s specialties are in General Urology, Urologic Oncology and Adrenal Surgery.
He is currently practicing at 245 East 54th Street, NYC and has been with the practice since 1990.
- Urologic Oncology
- Adrenal Surgery
Education & Training
- Harvard Medical School (Medical School)
- University Hospitals in Cleveland (General Surgery Residency)
- Harvard affiliated hospitals: the Peter Bent Brigham Hospital, Beth Israel Hospital, Boston Children’s Hospital and the Massachusetts General Hospital. (Urology Residency)
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital
- American Board of Urology