Dr. Danziger is certified by the American Board of Urology. A graduate of New York Medical College, he trained in Manhattan at St. Vincent’s Medical Center, Lenox Hill Hospital and the New York-Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Danziger is an Attending Physician at Lenox Hill Hospital, the New York-Presbyterian Hospital and is a Clinical Instructor of Urology at Weill Cornell Medical College. Dr. Danziger specializes in minimally invasive robotic surgery (www.davincisurgery.com / www.roboticprostatectomyny.com). He performs robotic prostatectomy as well as robotic reconstruction of the upper and lower urinary tracts.
He enjoys spending time with his family. He enjoys Reading, Skiing, Tennis, Bicycling and Lacrosse. He also plays in a competitive softball league during the spring and summer.
Dr. Danziger joined the practice in 2006 and is currently practicing at 245 East 54th Street.
- Robotic Prostatectomy
- Robotic reconstruction of the upper & lower urinary tract
Education & Training
- New York Medical College (Medical School)
- St. Vincent’s Medical Center (General Surgery Residency)
- Lenox Hill Hospital (Urology Residency)
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital (Urology Residency)
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital
- American Board of Urology