Dr. Armenakas is a board-certified urologist and is nationally recognized as an expert in lower urinary tract reconstruction. He is sought after by patients suffering from complex urethral strictures and injuries. He is an Attending urologist at Lenox Hill Hospital and Clinical Professor of Urology at Weill Cornell Medical College. He served as the Lenox Hill Hospital Urology Residency Program Director from 2009-2013. Dr. Armenakas practices General Urology with a sub-specialty interest in patients requiring reconstructive procedures.
For the past 20 years, he has taught the widely acclaimed post-graduate Trauma and Reconstruction course at the annual American Urological Association meeting each spring.
He enjoys spending time with family and has an active lifestyle of swimming, skiing, tennis and cycling.
He joined the practice in 1992 and is currently practicing at 245 East 54th Street, NYC.
- Genitourinary Reconstruction
Education & Training
- University of Athens (Medical School)
- Lenox Hill Hospital (Urology Residency)
- University Of California, San Francisco (Fellowship in Genitourinary Trauma and Reconstruction)
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital
- American Board of Urology
- Greek Board of Urology