Dr. Tricia Greene is a board-certified urologist, with a focus on on adult oncology including prostate and renal cancers. Her clinical interest centers on minimally invasive surgery utilizing the latest in daVinci Surgery robot technology. During her prior directorship, she headed several Robotic Surgery programs and continues to work with the latest in this area.
She considers herself to be exceedingly thorough and works very hard to find a source for her patient’s objective health problems. She works tirelessly to give patients the best care and to find solutions enabling them to have a better quality of life.
Dr. Greene is widely published and has presented at numerous regional and national industry meetings. She also regularly teaches and presents clinical cases to the urology residents at Lenox Hill Hospital and Weill Cornell Medical College.
She joined the practice in 2012 and is currently practicing at 245 East 54th Street, NYC.
- Adult Oncology (Kidney Cancer, Prostate Cancer)
- Stone Disease (Urinary Tract)
- Robotic Prostatectomy
- Kidney Laparoscopic Surgery
Education & Training
- Albany Medical College (Medical School)
- University of Connecticut (General Surgery & Urology Residency)
- Strong Memorial Hospital at the University of Rochester (Fellowship in Laparoscopic and Robotic Urologic Surgery)
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital
- American Board of Urology
- Society of Endourology
Awards & Publications
- America’s Top Urologists 2009-2013
- Chilton Physician Recognition Award 2009, 2010